"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A sudden thought to say something...

I was leaving piano lessons this evening with Bethany, and was almost to the door when I thought I should tell Juliann, our piano mentor, about kifer and lacto-fermentation. I looked at her and said, "I feel I should tell you this so I'm just going to say it". I went on to tell her and then two other ladies told me they have kifer grains they can give me. I will make some kifer milk and bring some veggies I'm fermenting right now to Juliann next week.

Why did I say that? I'm not sure but I do know that Juliann is going through radiation therapy to fight a type of nerve cancer that was/is in her face. She will be expecting to get sores in her throat very soon. That is all I can say for the idea. Maybe it's to make her a bone broth and some soup? There are a lot of maybes in my mind. I just don't know.

I heard the thought and I acted. What will come I'm not sure. Maybe this will get the other ladies to do something since I had no idea they know about Nourishing Traditions.

Here is something that came to me yesterday:

I have decided to starts a girls club. I needed two co-advisers to help me. (I've thought about doing this in the past but did not take the idea seriously.) I called two gals who said they wanted to help. The first is Jessica, and it turns out we know each other from a George Wythe class we took. She is cute, perky and happy. She reminds me of Tonks from Harry Potter. The second mom called me this morning and said she knows my husband. Carolyn grew up in Ramona and is actually a friend of a younger sister, Elary.

Point? True it's a small world but not my point. My point is that I acted; and look who God sent me. Two women who have connections with me.

This Say Go Be Do so reminds me of the movie Field of Dreams.  "If you build it, they will come."

-Nickie

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you sharing this experience,"I feel I should tell you this so I'm just going to say it". It has helped me to do what I think is the most silly thing I have ever done. But I feel that is what I prompted to do.

    ReplyDelete