"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Praying for Each Other

I got a SGBD the other day, but didn't want to follow through with it because I was too...say it isn't so...PROUD. This is how it went, "Ask the others to pray for you." Ha! That's crazy! If I did that, I would be admitting I was weak and couldn't do this on my own. Well, the truth of the matter is, I am weak and I can't do it on my own. So, Ladies, please, without my having to be specific, I'd like to ask for your support through prayer. It also occurred to me that I would like to pray for each of you, by name, each night. You may already be doing this, but I am a little slow on the uptake.

Thanks to the faithful bloggers. I have been reading each night, but haven't blogged because I didn't have any good stories to share. Plus I think I didn't want to blog because I was afraid I might actually ask for help...oh, perish the thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment