"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you ladies

I'm enjoying reading and relating to your experiences and trials ladies. Thank you for sharing.

Can you imagine not listening to these little prompting and those not so little SGBDs?

Thanks for the vision board info Dina. Thank you Bonnie for sharing your courage to do something out of your comfort zone.

I'm hanging in there. I feel like there are no prompting for me because I haven't made the time. I am most thankful for the time my husband is giving me to work on the basement rooms right now. I feel I need to be there to help him. I think we will be finished by Saturday night.

Looking forward to all the learning that is just ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment