"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Friday, May 6, 2011

Trust in the Lord

Today I was working over a big financial problem in my mind. I didn't ask the Lord to fix it. I simply asked Him to open my mind so that I could work out the solution in my mind. I reminded Him that I always believe that when I do things with Him, there is always a solution to any problem - even the seemingly impossible ones. It's up to me to listen to the solution, even if it's not the one that I would have picked.

The Lord listened to me. I worked and worked and worked my brain to death for three hours straight this afternoon trying to get it all to fall into place. Sure enough, the more I persisted, the more the unsolvable problem began to unravel. I followed every "crazy notion" (i.e. SGBD's) that entered my mind. I am happy to report that I'm still baffled on how it got fixed, but it's fixed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I was wondering where yo were today. This sounds like such a blessing and what a great example of exercising your faith in the Lord. YOu really are on fire.

    ReplyDelete