"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm not feeling it...

I think the reason I'm not feeling SGBDs is because I'm too busy this week and my spiritual energy is on low.

Working on your home until late into the night and getting up, exercising, and returning to the work doesn't leave room for pondering, prayer, and peace. Thus my SGBDs are zero today and I felt pretty much the same yesterday.

I spoke with Lisa this afternoon during the kids writing class, and she agrees with the decrease in SGBDs when you are not just overly busy but also when you are sick.  Two great ways for Satan to keep you from heeding the Lord's guidance; "I'm too busy" and "I'm too sick."

Question: Are any of yo keeping a little notebook to write ideas down? I started but haven't this week neither an idea nor any results, so if I don't get here to post then by morning I can't remember.

It's late and tomorrow the tile laying begins and that is one of the worst jobs when doing remodeling work.

Take care ladies. 
Keep trying to welcome the promptings into your daily routine
and do what you can to follow through.

1 comment:

  1. I too am having trouble getting to the posting. Just started a part-time job for the summer, and the regular Mom thing, plus running the kids to the CRTs. Two more tests this week and we are done! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete