"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Final Thoughts

I know it has been a while since I have posted and I know that the 30-day challenge is over, but I just wanted to express my closing thoughts.

I have really enjoyed this challenge to SayGoBeDo. It has really taught me to follow and act on those promptings I receive from my Heavenly Father. Sometimes it doesn't always follow through like I think it will, but I am learning a lot.

I am trying to say more prayers to ask for guidance. I am trying to not hesitate if I am prompted to do something. I am learning to be a woman of action. It is a blessing in my life. Even though I haven't been posting, I have been listening and acting on several promptings. And, I have really loved getting to know each of you a little better. Your words of wisdom have inspired me to be a better person, so thank you for that.

What a great challenge and I hope to be able to only improve and live as I should. May the Lord bless all of us on our journeys through life.

-Lisa Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment