"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just Keep Trying...

I want to be a super follower of Jesus Christ. The reality of myself is that I fall short all the time or I get lazy and use my agency to ignore what I should do, ie. Prayers, scripture reading, making time to ponder what our Lord wants me to do today. I see I'm not giving time for listening for sgbd's. I think some will still come because I want to do these things perhaps if I adjusted more willingly....

Anyway, I'm trying to think about how wonderful Heavenly Father is, that he doesn't force me. Will I beat myself or force others? I'm trying to listen in this area better.

Good luck in all of your righteous endeavors ladies.

Thank you for taking the Say Go Be Do challenge.

Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment