"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Did It...

I dropped the kids off at art class today and drove right back home to follow through with a few over due SGBD's and a couple I felt this morning. I called my Dad because I felt the prompting last week. I said, Hi and How ya doing?, and then I told him why I was calling. He seemed to appreciate the gesture. Mostly it was making contact with people or sending thank you notes.

When I was finished I felt freer, more energy and excited to go on with the day. It was an interesting feeling to be aware of. I liked this sensation and I now see I was a little burdened with the clutter of not acting on my mind or in my heart, I'm not sure which. Now there is peace in that little spot inside me.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great insight about feeling lighter and freer after following through on SGBDs. It's true they can pile up like clutter and then you feel burdened and discouraged. I have felt that way and now it is nice that you have helped me put my finger on it.

    ReplyDelete