"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just What I Need

Here I am! I haven't posted because nothing too exciting has happened, except for just what I need. Up to this point in my life I would say I have been somewhat a careless person. I lose my keys, wash cell phones, lose other important things...you get the idea. I wouldn't say all the time but a month doesn't go by where there is not some loss by my doing.

Most of my SGBDs are in connection with this character flaw. I get them frequently throughout the day. Thoughts like: "Put the key back on the key ring." "Finish the job." "Put the ipod in the drawer." Sometimes I get lazy and decide to ignore them and I always pay. I think Heavenly Father is starting me out with small things to see if I can be trusted. I'm working on being a good steward of my home, my children, my marriage, my body and my finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment