"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do."

Leonardo da Vinci

Monday, October 3, 2011

Was she alive? I didn't know until I followed a say go be do...

Last Thursday morning I was reading from the Book of Mormon to our children, when Jennifer E. called me. She was following a sgbd. How glad I am that she did so. It was what I needed to receive to help me follow on a nagging sgbd that I was ignoring because I was "too busy".

 For the last couple of weeks now I have wondered about a gal I meet through the protest earlier this year. I knew she was to have a baby this summer but I had not seen any post within the hs online sites with her name. I was actually wondering if something might have gone wrong.
Later that same Thursday while driving past her street, I said I had to go see and find out. I turned around and went to the front door. I wasn't even sure if they lived there any more. Luckily for me Michelle was there with a new baby boy just one month old.
What was neat about stopping and visiting, was that Michelle told me how she would like to visit and talk with me and I felt the same way. Sadly our days are busier then is rational but I see that I can have this good woman and her children over for lunch and enjoy an opportunity to talk about government and wonderful books we are both reading and learning from.

Thank you Jennifer for getting me going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment